We are excited to see that you are interested in learning more about the Career Development Network(CDN). We welcome any any member of the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities campus community engaged or interested in career development issues.
CDN is committed to promoting equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression or any other group or class against which discrimination is prohibited by State or Federal law.
We also have CDN Subcommittees/Working Groups which you are welcome to join, including:
- Diversity Committee
- International Students Working Group / Committee
- Employer Relations Committee
- Government and Nonprofit Career Fair Committee
- Now Hiring Fair Committee
- UMN Job and Internship Fair Committee
- Graduate School Committee
- Programming Committee
- Employer Survey Committee
- Website Committee